To determine if you or your child could benefit from The Epicentre’s services, please contact our center to schedule a free assessment.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 024-6058329 or 020-5803621. To locate our center, use these maps and directions.
Who Is The Epicentre For?
The Epicentre is an educational and rehabilitative center located in New Gbawe. We provide the following services:
- Special education for children and young adults with developmental, neurological, intellectual, and learning disabilities
- Physical therapy unit for clients of all ages throughout the community
How Much Does It Cost?
Our fees are moderate and vary based on the needs of individual students. We have three terms during the school year. Payment is due at the start of each term.
Physical therapy for community members is charged for initial assessment and per follow-up session.
Call us at 024-6058329 or 020-5803621 to inquire about fees that apply to you.
What Will Your Student Gain?
Our special education program is designed to help your student reach his or her full potential and to meet his or her intellectual, emotional, physical, and social needs. While we do arrange regular medical screenings from local doctors, we do not provide medical care – beyond rehabilitative therapies. We will not be able to “heal your child.” Rather we will place them in a supportive, stimulating environment where they can improve speech, motor skills and learning abilities.
What is Unique About The Epicentre?
- Attractive, spacious facilities – our center in New Gbawe is a modern, state-of-the-art facility ready to welcome any student
- Small class sizes – we maintain at low student to teacher ratio to ensure that all of our students are getting the attention and care they need at all times
- Flexible curriculum tailored to the individual – every student learns differently so every student undertakes their own individualized curriculum
- Music, art and ICT available for students – to unlock the unique creative potentials of our students, we offer music, art and ICT
- International standards and values – we have a strong international outlook and our center aligns with international standards for inclusiveness in all aspects of life
What is Disability?
What is intellectual disability?
Intellectual disability is a disability characterized by limitations in both intellectual functioning and in adaptive behavior, which covers many everyday social and practical skills. This disability originates before the age of 18.
What is autism?
Autism is a general term for a group of disorders that affect brain development. This disability is characterized by difficulties in social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication and repetitive behaviors.
Schedule a Free Assessment Now!
To schedule a free assessment, please email us at email@example.com or call us during the day at 024-6058329 or 020-5803621.
Continue reading about how to volunteer.