Our special education program is for students with developmental, intellectual, and learning disabilities, who will benefit from an individualized educational plan, small class-sizes, and a friendly home environment to learn and have fun. Our staff is trained to facilitate learning for children with various conditions, including Autism, Intellectual Disability, Cerebral Palsy and Down syndrome.
Students in our special education program are assessed at the start of each year and receive individualized plan designed to maximize their own unique strengths and abilities inside and outside of the classroom. A typical day involves a morning assembly, a first lesson in the classroom, outdoor physical activity, lunch, a second lesson in the classroom with hands-on projects, and music room and IT time.
Special education program features:
- Physiotherapist and therapy unit on-site for students
- Periodic occupational and speech therapy from occupational therapy partners
- Extra care available for students who require a personal care attendant
- Music room, IT space, and playground
- Students bring their own lunch or pay the center to supply lunch
- Overnight respite care available on weeknights for students who cannot or would prefer not to transport to and from the center every day
To contact us with any questions or enroll now, email us at epicentreghana@ call us at 024-6058329 or 020-5803621.
Physical Therapy Unit
Many of our students with special needs require physical therapy to keep their bodies healthy and comfortable. Our physical therapy unit provides pediatric physical therapy to our students and provides physical therapy to adults and children in the community, who require any form of rehabilitation.
Physical therapy unit features:
- Physiotherapist trained at Korle Bu Teaching Hospital and member of the Ghana Association of Physiotherapists
- Private physical therapy room for client assessment and exercises and large indoor and outdoor spaces for performing exercises
- Improvements usually witnessed by clients after weeks of recurring sessions (physical therapy requires a consistent, long-term commitment)
To contact us with any questions or sign up now, email us at epicentreghana@ call us at 024-6058329 or 020-5803621.
Continue reading about how to enroll now!